2011年12月16日星期五

Has your brother taught you all that beauty?


It is conventional wisdom that boys are adorably clueless when it comes to makeup, but one of my friends think otherwise. Proven? Three older brothers. Not that they taught him the intricacies of a smoky eye and gave him the first nail. Instead, she learned what they really thought of makeup.

"When I was a little girl, I would always hear my brothers talk about girls," she said. "And they made some observations on the beauty that has remained with me." My friend clearly remembers noticing a brother memorably unflattering terms in the face of a girl was a different color than her neck. My friend never forgot the number one commandment of beauty, mixing, blending, mixing and matching your concealer to your skin tone is critical. Another lesson: "My brother Charlie used to complain about an ex-girlfriend showed up to class with his eyes hardened into" pieces of glitter. "" This fairy dusted ex-girlfriend of the Fairy earned nickname among his brothers. "Now, I always stick with pure shimmery shades for making up days," she explains. "No large patches of glitter for me."

没有评论:

发表评论